Strategic Marketing Planner Manager Strategy & Analytics - Deloitte Consulting
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte s full-service Marketing & Communications (M&C) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you re an M&C professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don t, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we ll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you re ready to make an impact, join our M&C team to see how we Deloitte differently.
The Strategic Marketing Planner (SMP) serves as trusted marketing advisor to their business leaders and key stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans for best-in-class marketing operations as well as oversight for marketing campaign execution.
- Work closely with Business Chief Marketing Officer (BCMO), Senior SMPs, and stakeholders in the Strategy & Analytics business area to develop strategic marketing campaigns; create strategic briefs (business cases) that can be executed by Deloitte s Green Dot Agency
- Engage other SMPs to support campaign activities and go-to-market tactical management
- Helps manage the overall portfolio of campaigns and activities to ensure proper prioritization and utilization of appropriate resources
- Support the development of strategic briefs for potential marketing campaigns as well as leadership approval process
- Engage Campaign Management in execution of campaigns; oversee campaign delivery, in conjunction with the broader Marketing & Communications team.
- Plan and manage marketing budgets for campaigns in conjunction with Campaign Management
- Assist with articulation of value propositions, develop marketing objectives in support of key priorities, and serve as connection point across the firm
- Develops metrics and KPIs to assess campaign success, activity and channel levels to inform future campaign tactics, with the help of the Green Dot Agency
Deloitte s Marketing & Communications team combines the power of Deloitte s brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measure-able performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people and process.
- 10 years of related experience in marketing, with a focus on marketing and communications strategy and planning
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing communications strategies and tactics and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Strong knowledge of analytics, artificial intelligence, big data solutions and a background in B2B technology marketing preferred.
- Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects
- Ability to manage a team of direct reports and dotted line relationships seamlessly
- Ability to interact and communicate across variety of stakeholder groups (technical subject matter experts to business owners), with ability to present complex information in easily understandable format and tailored to the audience
- Strong persuasive skills and able to gain consensus through influence
- Strong project management skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Executive presence, professional client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team, experience in large corporate setting and/or professional services a plus.
- Ability to think both strategically and execute tactically
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related business field; Advanced degrees preferred
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. at https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html
Category: Business Development / Sales / Marketing
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.