Marketing Manager Corporate Citizenship & Monitor Institute
Are you an experienced marketing and communications professional with demonstrated capabilities in designing, producing, and executing strategic client-focused marketing and communications programs? Are you looking to take your skills to the next level? Do you keep current on the latest marketing and communications trends and think boldly and strategically on how to incorporate them? Are you interested in creating integrated, cross-channel marketing deliverables that advance the Deloitte brand and deliver on the strategic objectives of marketing campaigns? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with colleagues both in-person and in a virtual setting, to meet our business and client needs?
Work you ll do
The Marketing Manager oversees strategy and planning for integrated marketing campaigns and internal communications for Deloitte s Corporate Citizenship team and the Monitor Institute. The ideal candidate will be a marketing and communications professional with strong ties in professional services marketing with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals at all levels of a matrix organization. We seek an individual who is unafraid to think differently, always thinks strategically, keeps current on the latest marketing and communications trends and is passionate about philanthropic endeavors.
In this role, you will serve as a trusted marketing and communications advisor to business leaders and key stakeholders. Responsible for developing strategic marketing plans for best-in-class marketing operations as well as oversight for marketing campaign execution and support of internal communications. In addition, you will build specific programs, utilizing innovative, go-to-market tools and approaches, to bring the full capabilities of the firm to bear with maximum reach and impact to the market.
- Development of frameworks and strategic briefs (business case) for potential marketing and communications campaigns; drive approval process for campaigns with key leadership
- Develop, maintain, and drive prioritization of all marketing and communications campaign activities for specific areas of responsibility
- Engage Green Dot Agency (internal agency) in execution of campaigns; oversee, in conjunction with Agency, delivery of campaigns
- Manage overall marketing calendar, including major campaigns, major events, and core marketing maintenance activities
- Drives collaboration between the businesses, industry and other colleagues to drive strategic marketing campaigns
- Serve as marketing advisor to key stakeholders within areas of responsibility assist with articulation of value propositions, develop marketing objectives in support of key priorities and serve as connection point across Deloitte and the firm
- Plan and manage budgets for campaigns
- Along with the Green Dot Agency, develop metrics and KPIs to assess campaign success
- Be a strategic business advisor to the Corporate Citizenship team and the Monitor Institute
The individual will serve as trusted marketing and communications advisor to key business leaders and stakeholders. The professional is part of the Marketing Excellence team at Deloitte.
Skills and Competencies:
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities; ability to manage multiple and complex priorities
- Ability to make connections in highly matrixed environment, with an eye on integration
- Executive presence, professional client service manner, demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Strong persuasive communication skills; able to gain consensus through influence and pivot when warranted
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing and communications, with a focus on marketing and communications strategy and planning
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Deep understanding of marketing planning with an ability to execute tactically
- Ability to design campaigns that are measurable
- Strong persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to gain consensus through influence
- Previous experience in B2B marketing
- Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing or Communications
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. at https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html
Deloitte s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
Category: Business Development / Sales / Marketing
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.