Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
MEDS Operational Administrator
Location: Open (Work at on-site location. Remote work possible after probational period)
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte s Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you ll do
Position responsible for providing support of the UNC Meds Operations group by monitoring and working on issues as reported within Service Now to meet/exceed service level agreements. Individuals also responsible for maintaining and administering various technologies/systems to support the UNC Meds team. Assist users with troubleshooting and resolving their issues.
- Monitor Service Now Queues for UNC MEDS and UNC UC Services to resolve user requests and incidents in a timely fashion to meet service level agreements.
- Manage and maintain Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS). Responsible for the creation, management and trouble-shooting of ADFS relying parties in the DEV, LOAD, QA environment. Coordinate work load efforts with web developers to ensure functionality of their web-based applications.
- Manage and maintain DNS for us.deloitte.com and 28 other domains for the US and USI. Responsible for the creation, modification and administration of the various DNS record types for the appropriate domains.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining 130,000 US and USI employee/shared mailboxes in the Office 365 environment and On-Premise environment. Responsible for upgrading the Exchange servers with the latest MS cumulative updates. Also responsible for monitoring incoming/outgoing message queues to ensure email communication for the Firm is functioning properly.
- Manage and troubleshoot Outlook issues for all US and USI users:
- Assist users with troubleshooting their Outlook client-related issues or mailbox-related issues.
- Assist users with troubleshooting and accessing their Outlook Web Access interface.
- Assist users with adding/removing shared mailboxes from their Outlook profiles.
- Assist users with calendar related issues and miscellaneous configurations of their Outlook client.
- Apply the latest MS Exchange cumulative updates to 18 US Exchange servers as recommended by MS for best practice.
- Manage incoming and outgoing email messages using the Cisco Ironport applicances for US and USI users:
- Provide enhanced security by blocking identified spam email addresses and domains.
- Configure and manage TLS encryption for Deloitte.com and external client organizations.
- Configure appropriate content filters to allow/block email addresses.
- Provide message tracking of incoming/outgoing messages to troubleshoot email communication issues.
- Manage and administer spam quarantine content for incoming email communications.
- Provide On-Call assistance for all responsible areas to provide 24 x 7 support on a rotational basis.
- Report to management the breakdown of incidents and Catalog Tasks on weekly, monthly and yearly basis to provide trending analysis.
- Create Knowledge Documents to reduce troubleshooting time and increase knowledge for the support staff and user base.
- Maintain and update MS Teams site with pertinent information for the group to provide additional information with troubleshooting and additional resources for the team.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte s success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world s largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to transform how ITS deploys technologies and services to meet the dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their productivity.
Category: Information Technology
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.