I nfor Workforce Management Sr Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world s leading businesses excite you? Our Workforce Management team helps align the needs and priorities of the client organization with those of its workforce, while ensuring the long-term success of the organization.
Work you ll do
As an Infor Workforce Management Senior Consultant, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Use your hands-on knowledge of the Infor WFM (previously known as Workbrain) product to enable our clients WFM function to operate ahead of the curve and provide a simply irresistible employee experience
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients business needs.
- Leading and managing teams or workstreams on Infor WFM projects through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities
- Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that s only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/human-capital/solutions/about-our-hr-transformation-services.html .
Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it s clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business not just sit at the table - HR can t just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today s disruption.
- 4 years of related experience
- Consulting experience required
- Superior knowledge of the HR and WFM function & processes
- Experience with workforce management software such as Infor WFM (formerly known as Workbrain), Workforce Software, Kronos time and attendance suite and system infrastructure.
- Sound knowledge of the various workforce management disciplines like Accruals, Attendance Tracking, Compliance monitoring, Employee Self Service, Fatigue Management, Leave Management, Overtime Equalization, Schedule Optimization, Work Authorization, Activity tracking for monitoring idle time, utilization, productivity and incentive pay.
- Lead the full lifecycle of a project including, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Experience leading the vendor selection process (client and supplier sides) including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
- Up to 20% travel required
- 4 years of related experience
- Infor WFM experience in areas like Time and attendance, Multi View Scheduler (MVS), Labor Forecast and schedule optimization (LFSO), Accruals, attendance managements will be highly preferred.
- Additional experience in integrating Infor WFM with different ERP solutions like Oracle, Workday, SAP/Success Factor as well as payroll systems like ADP, Ultimate, Ceridian.
- Agile and DevOps development experience or associated certifications.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm.
- How you ll grow At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte s culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html Recruiter tips We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.