Finance Consultant SummerAssociate
As a Summer Associate on our Finance team, you ll work side by side withinnovative and strategic thought leaders and stay ahead of the rapidly evolvingworld of business. You ll get the training to be confident and prepared to helptackle some of our clients most complex business issues.When you become a member of our team not only will you experience oursupportive work culture, but you ll also receive first-hand insights into theday-to-day challenges and opportunities faced by our consultants.
Work You ll Do
As aSummer Associate, you ll work with diverse globalclients across a wide range of industries.You will have a variety of client-facingresponsibilities such as analyzing issues, interviewing staff, formulating andmaking recommendations, and helping clients implement proposed solutions.Duringyour time with us, you ll sharpen your consulting and networking skills bytaking part in social outings, office-wide team meetings, and community serviceevents.
Finance & Enterprise Performance
FinanceSummerAssociateswill work with teamson activities such as the following:
- Advise CFOs, CIOs, and COOs on how to enhance their organizations, systems and processes
- Define our clients organizational, financial, innovation, and growth strategies
- Tackle our clients most pressing issues within talent, cost, performance, technology and real estate management
- Enhance client s business performance, productivity, and long-term profitability by designing and implementing our clients roadmap to the future.
- Lead our clients exploration and application of emerging digital technologies, such as Blockchain or Machine Learning
- [if !supportLists]-> -[endif]-> MBA,Master s in Finance, or related degree in process (with expected graduation nolater than Fall 2021) in these or related areas of study
- [if !supportLists]-> -[endif]->Mustbe legally authorized to work in the United States without the need foremployer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 3 or less years of work experience in consulting for corporate finance and/or a relevant industry
- [if !supportLists]-> -[endif]->A solidunderstanding of finance organizations and/or processes
- [if !supportLists]-> -[endif]->Proficiencyin MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio and other presentation/analysistools
- [if !supportLists]-> -[endif]->Abilityto travel 80-100%
During this exciting and challenginglearning experience, you ll gain first-hand insights into technical skills,critical professional behaviors, standards, and mindsets to help you expand onyour previous experience, knowledge and skills. You ll work with a wide varietyof talented strategic leaders and learn how to develop, implement, and measureinnovative strategies, tackle real-world business issues head-on, andexperience what it s like to be a part of our work culture.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do theirbest work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniquenessand offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help themto be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. Webelieve that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus oneducation, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drivepositive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on theworld. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral andcase interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and jobhistory with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitteprofessionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
Tosubmit an application for this position, you will need to:
- [if !supportLists]->1. -[endif]->Apply via your campuscareer center by
- [if !supportLists]->2. -[endif]->Apply via Deloitte scareer site atby
- [if !supportLists]-> -[endif]->Ifyou have previously created a profile on Deloitte s website, you can use thesame log-in information as before
- [if !supportLists]-> -[endif]->Pleaseattach your resume and transcript
- [if !supportLists]-> -[endif]->Pleaseselect University Recruiting and then Campus for Source Type
- [if !supportLists]->3. -[endif]->Complete a CandidatePersonal Data Survey atby
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.