Workyou ll do
At Deloitte you will manage anddeliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implementtechnology and creative business solutions for large companies. Key responsibilitieswill include:
- Architect, Position, Design, Develop and Deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
In thisage of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence,embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliverenterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
TheAnalytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics,robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationshipsfrom vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making.Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfoliohelps clients transform their business by architecting enterprise programs anddifferentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
The Analytics& Cognitive team works with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based as well as client-owned platforms
- Deploy automation and cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 6 years of relevant workexperience
- 2 years of consulting experienceon AI projects (preferred)
- Experience collaborating with AIengineers and other relevant team members
- Group facilitation skills
- Experience with requirementsgathering and articulation
- Experience delivering at leastone pilot
- 3 experiences developing anddeploying voice and/or textconversational flows for virtual agents or virtual assistants involvingIPSoft Amelia, Kore.ai, Nuance Nina, Amazon Lex & Alexa, Dialogflow,or IBMWatson
- Basic understanding of SDLC(software development lifecycle) and agile delivery methodologies
- Experience with prototyping toolssuch as Sketch, Axure, InVision, etc.
- Expertise in linguistics
- Understands complexity of naturallanguage and conversational experiences
- Bachelor's Degree preferably inlinguistics, human-computer interaction, interaction design, communications,psychology, or closely related field
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time(Monday Thursday/Friday)
- Expertisein at least one functional application preferred (e.g., Virtual Travel &Hospitality Concierge, Virtual Product Specialists, Virtual Personal Shopper,Virtual Bank Teller & Advisor, Virtual Account Representative, Virtual ITHelpdesk Support, Virtual HR Specialist, Virtual Onboarding Advisor, On-the-jobTask and Process Guidance, Corporate Policy Guidance, etc.)
- Expertise in 2 domain preferred (e.g., Customer& Marketing, Finance, M&A, Operations, Pricing, Risk, Supply Chain,Workforce, etc.)
- Certificationor expertise on at least one of the following platforms: IPSoft Amelia,Kore.ai, Nuance Nina, Amazon Lex & Alexa, Dialogflow,or IBM Watson
- Experience in Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Consumer(especially transportation) and Financial Services & Insurance a plus
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements orparts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, includingpresentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills withability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree in the area ofspecialization is preferred.
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center. at https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html
Deloitte s culture
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadershipto help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.