Marketing & Communications Lead Specialist
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte s full-service Marketing & Communications (M&C) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you re an M&C professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don t, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we ll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you re ready to make an impact, join our M&C team to see how we Deloitte differently.
As a Marketing & Communications Specialist, you will liaise with colleagues in Marketing & Communications to differentiate the Deloitte brand, drive Deloitte s business priorities forward, innovate new marketing and communications solutions, and deliver distinct client experiences. You'll have the potential to facilitate communications through assisting with executive social media platform development and strategic content curation; writing assignments to support the Marketing & Sales organization; and assisting with meetings or conferences related to key internal stakeholders and clients.
Deloitte s Marketing & Communications teams provide value to the U.S. Firms by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing and communications plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
- Apply understanding of marketing and communications to drive business goals
- Write a variety of different types of content, including but not limited to social media, newsletters, and internal communications campaigns
- Curate content for social media platforms while assisting with Deloitte s digital presence
- Content development - exercise judgement around content and edits when creating/updating decks, drafting collateral materials, crafting videos scripts or updating external platforms
- Gather dataand metrics into standard reports to drive insights, focusing on data accuracy, proper use of grammar, etc.
- Effectively manages projects by developing work plans, obtaining approvals, estimating and tracking resource requirements, and communicating with stakeholders
- Proactively monitors the progress of multiple projects by tracking activities, spend and outcomes
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possesses specialized skills or experience relative to operations/process excellence
- Prior experience working on a virtual team within a highly matrixed organization, preferably for a global corporation or professional services firm
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactively builds and strengthens relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates excellent command of editorial standards, along with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Oversees day-to-day management of Deloitte social media channels, advising on social trends, leading practices and user engagement
- Bachelor s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of specifically relevant work experience
- Travel of up to 25% as needed
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. at https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html
Deloitte s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
Category: Communications and Public Relations
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.