ArtificialIntelligence Senior Manage
Workyou ll do
A Senior Manager at Deloitte isexpected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety ofways, including:
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
In thisage of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence,embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliverenterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
TheAnalytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics,robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationshipsfrom vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making.Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfoliohelps clients transform their business by architecting enterprise programs anddifferentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
The Analytics& Cognitive team works with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based as well as client-owned platforms
- Deploy automation and cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 8 years of relevant consulting or industry.
- At least 6 years of experience managing large technology engagements
- At least 2 years of experience working withSparkCognition, Expert System, Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson,Numenta, Deepmind, CognitiveScale, CustomerMatrix, IPSoft, Pega, SalesforceEinstein, Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow, or Amazon Web Services/Sagemaker,and common open source scripting languages
- 2 years of experiencedesigning and implementing proof of concept execution to prove the value ofCognitive Computing use cases, solution outline and design of DisruptiveAnalytics solutions
- At least 6 months experience deploying virtualagents or virtual assistants such as IPSoft Amelia, Kore.ai, Nuance Nina,Amazon Lex & Alexa, Dialogflow, MS LUIS/Cortana or IBM Watson
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering,Mathematics, Empirical Statistics or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday Thursday/Friday)
- 6 years in providing advisory and implementation expertise to clients including use case and business case development for disruptor based analytics including
- Analytics Strategy
- AI solutions
- Cognitive Computing
- Machine Learning
- Big Data Technologies
- Cloud Computing solutions
- Analytical Modeling & Visualization
- Natural Language Processing,
- Tools including - SPSS, R, Apache Spark/MLlib, Apache Mahout or other Open Source Tools; Qlik suite of products, Tableau etc.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center. at https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about whatworking at Deloitte can mean for you. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html
Deloitte s culture
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more aboutLife at Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte simpact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel preparedand confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.