Advertising,Marketing and Commerce C4/Hana Sales and C4/Hana Service - SeniorManager
Our Advertising,Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing andgrowth objectives aligned with our clients brand values for measurablebusiness growth. We do this by creating content, communications, andexperiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement andoperate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce andmarketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creativelyfocused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digitalmarketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios. We serve our clientsthrough the following types of work: Cross-channel customer engagementstrategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical) eCommercestrategy, implementation and operations Marketing Content and digital assetmanagement solutions Marketing Technology and Advertising Technologysolutions Marketing analytics implementation and operations Advertising campaignideation, development and execution Acquisition and engagement campaignideation, development and execution Agile based, design-thinking,user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Workyou ll do
TheSenior Manager will collaborate and align with technical and non-technicalstakeholders to translate customer facing needs in the sales and/or serviceprocess domains into technical product requirements, and work with onsite andoffshore development teams to build and deliver world-class products using theSAP C4/Hana suite. Will be a product champion and should be a team leader witha consistent record of accomplishment for aligning and ensuring end-to-endorganization readiness.
- Scope out initial ideas and create mock ups; lead the mapping of the business needs to the C4/Hana Sales and C4/Hana Service package solutions.
- Initiate comprehensive assessments of relevant industry trends and business requirements in order to help successfully guide the client on how to maximize their investment in the C4/Hana.
- Demonstrate a depth in leading industry practices in the Sales and Service process areas for B2B and B2C business scenarios and how they can be enabled in the C4/Hana suite.
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Advertising,Marketing & Commerce
OurAdvertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing andgrowth objectives aligned with our clients brand values for measurablebusiness growth. We do this by creating content, communications, andexperiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implementand operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerceand marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creativelyfocused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digitalmarketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serveour clients through the following types of work:
Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
(web, mobile, social, physical)
eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
Marketing analytics implementation and operations
Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerateresults
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- Must have five years of experience with: Enabling Sales, Service and CRM technology strategies across the SAP product set including legacy SAP CRM, C4/Hana Sales and C4/Hana Service products.
- 10 years of demonstrated success in the customer engagement field particularly in the Sales and Service scenarios.
- Consulting experience.
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering large programs on time and on budget.
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
- Experience working closely with development organization to define applications and tools and manage them through the entire product life cycle.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MHA, MBA)
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role).
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Willingness to travel (80%).
- High energy/high focus.
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines.
- Strong technical background combined with solid business experience.
- Highest personal integrity and team-orientation.
- Highly collaborative and with the ability to lead by influence.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our peopleand offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to behealthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and arecontinuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people exceland lead healthy, happy lives. Learn moreabout Life at Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learnmore about Deloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
We wantjob seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: knowsome background about the organization and the business area you re applyingto. Chec