Dellavalle Laboratory has been helping our clients make efficient and profitable decisions since 1978. Being at the forefront of the agricultural and environmental laboratory market we have the opportunity to serve a wide range of clients here in the western states and globally. Our dedication to providing sound, data driven agronomic advice in conjunction with accurate laboratory services sets us apart. We are passionate about providing our clients with the best agronomic and environmental services.
The desired employee must have a strong work ethic and ability to follow direction while working independently. Training will be provided.
• Sample collection of (plant tissue) and (soil) using an auger or push probe
• Well water sample collection using water sample bottles
• Collect field data reading using soil moisture gauge
• This is a DRIVING REQUIRED POSITION and reliable vehicle is recommended
• Monthly cell phone allowance
• Mileage reimbursement for busy travel
• The work days and hours may vary, weather permitted and depending upon the assigned project(s). The position is expected to last from early March till late October, subject to change.