Warehouse Worker / Forklift Operator / Urgent Need / $15/hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Visalia, CA 93291
Duration :6 months temp to hire
Client: Tools Manufacturing Industry
Shift: 1st shift
The Associate Warehouse Workers is responsible to provide superior sales support and customer service by
working with the distribution team through the receiving, warehousing, and order fulfillment functions, as
well as organizational Lean objectives. An 18-month probationary position is required to achieve T06.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the preparation and shipping of outbound parcels and receipt of inbound product
• Maintain functional expertise by reviewing and retaining task related ERP system transactions
• Contribute to team goals by accomplishing tasks while meeting key performance targets
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping pallet areas, racks, shelves, aisles, and
workstations neat and orderly
• Prepare Hazmat paperwork for related shipments (UPS / FEDEX / LTL)
• Prepare Bills of Lading
• Maintain inventory control by utilizing appropriate equipment and performing cycle counts
• Maintain quality service by following organizational standards
• Other duties as assigned
Job Specifications: • PC literate; proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel • Excellent attention to detail • Good math skills • Power equipment skills (forklift, pallet jack) • Effective oral communication skills • Ability to work in a team environment and maintain self- responsibility • Ability to stay committed, maintain integrity, and practice innovation • Ability to maintain a high sense of urgency • Flexibility in schedule, required
• High School Diploma or GED, preferred
Required Years of Experience
Warehouse conditions Adverse Working Conditions: • Erratic temperature control (hot in summer, cold in winter) • Workshop environment is subject to hear, cold, noise, dust and other particles • Operation of large equipment and machinery (i.e. production machines and forklifts) Safety Equipment Required: • Must observe and abide by any and all safety regulations as required by and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) • Proper labeling and handling of hazardous materials per Client and OSHA policy • Must wear steel toe boots, safety glasses, safety vest, and other safety equipment as required when working in the warehouse and/or operating machinery Physical Requirements: • Regular heavy lifting of 50 + lbs. • Occasional heavy lifting up to 75 lbs. required • Warehouse material handling equipment and truck loading / unloading • Must be able to tolerate a variable climate, prolonged standing, repetitive bending and reaching, and climbing up and down ladders
Della Infotech Inc.Why Work Here?
Amazing clients all over the US, always reachable representatives, on-time payments and excellent benefits!
Della Infotech Inc is in the staffing business for 10 years. Over the years, we have placed hundreds of candidates to various temp and permanent positions with our 50+ happy clients all over US and Canada including Fortune 500 corporations.
Transportation and Storage