- The technical writer (Content writer) will work collaboratively in a team environment to create and revise departmental instructional procedures/SOPs/WINs to ensure daily change analyst tasks are performed correctly in a timely manner resulting in successful outcomes.
- To be successful in this role, you must be a strong self-starter, highly organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to draw out critical information from subject matter experts.
- Develops procedural content for delivery in a variety of formats
- Researches, drafts or revises content, routes content for input, and finalizes content for delivery
- Simultaneously handles multiple deliverables
- Works under minimal supervision with project teams or other internal stakeholders to complete work
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field such as English, journalism, marketing, or sciences.
- Generally requires two to three years related experience
- Excellent written communications skills
- Expresses ideas clearly and succinctly and uses appropriate style to the purpose
- Exhibits excellent listening skills; seeks for information and input from peers, manager and SME
- Develops content that is accurate, clear, concise, and meets the needs of the target audience
- Ability to approach a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and considering each part in detail
- Understands technical content and can effectively adapt structure, tone, and style to meet objectives
- Capable of working on multiple deliverables simultaneously and meet timelines
- Knowledge of relevant style guide(s) and best practices
- Proficiency in authoring, workflow, and file management tools
- Keen attention to detail and high regard for quality
- Familiarity with Product lifecycle management (PLM) and Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems