Scan Prep Operator
Location - 10107 Carroll Canyon Rd San Diego, CA 92131. ( Training )
Doculynx Customer which is located at 4990 Viewridge Ave., San Diego, CA 92123
GENERAL SHIFT –
$13.00 per hour
Performs various production control activities including gathering and filing records, following standard procedures, responsible for the day-to-day operation of computers and scanning equipment. Tasks may include preparation, scanning, processing, packaging, and performing quality control procedures to ensure a quality product is delivered to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operation of computers and scanning equipment for scanning production. Starts, stops, feeds, and tends to a high volume, repetitive cycle, and small parts production machine.
2. Prepare documents for scanning (prepping) by removing staples, removing paper clips, taping rips, inserting cover sheets, counting, numbering, and identifying different document classifications.
3. Load documents into scanner while maintaining order of input and output. Re-stapling documents after scanning while maintaining proper sequential order.
4. Monitors scanning process and troubleshoot problems as necessary.
5. Perform quality checks by verifying electronic images on the screen and correcting any scanning malfunctions.
6. Inspects master and scanner output against standard quality control criteria to ensure accuracy and quality standards are met.
7. Prepares final product for quality control review.
8. Responsible for cleaning and daily maintenance of scanners.
9. Maintains clean workstation.
10. Maintains accurate and legible production records.
Other duties as required.
Education and /or Experience:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Up to 2 years of work experience in related field with working knowledge of scanning equipment and processes.
3. Mechanical aptitude with ability to perform repetitive tasks in an efficient manner.
4. Basic to intermediate PC hardware and software knowledge.
5. Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment while handling multiple priorities.
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
7. Detail oriented with good organizational, problem solving, and multi-task skills.