Production Planner / Master Scheduler
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Production Planner / Master Scheduler
Duration: 6 months (Possible to extend)
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca - 94086
Shift: Monday-Friday, 1st shift
Emphasis on Financial Planning
Lead and participate in cross-functional team SIOP process to develop best in class demand plan and optimum supply plan
• Facilitate and drive collaboration with Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance team members to develop monthly/quarterly forecasts over mid-term and long-term.
• Review and make improvements to statistical forecasting models, to drive best- in- class forecast accuracy on demand plans
• Analyze historical shipments, procedure data and consumption data for any modifications for the product segmentation.
• Partner with Engineering/Marketing teams to understand product lifecycle, develop robust plans to enable new product launch and product end of life (EOL) planning.
• Partner with manufacturing, planning, regulatory and facilities teams to understand and drive buffer strategies to plan for regulatory requirements/clearance needs.
• Understand/ manage safety stock/ inventory targets for various regions/ plants
• Develop capacity and material constrained build plan through cross functional collaboration with appropriate teams
Survey Tip: Emphasis in Financial Operations Planning, Supply Chain Planning, Master Scheduler roles.
Della Infotech Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Della Infotech Inc.
Get fresh Master Production Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.