Job Title: Production Coordinator
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Los Angeles, CA
● Coordinate with a variety of technical and creative teams across multiple initiatives and
locations (including editors, gameplay capture artists, sound designers, product
developers, on camera talent and more) to support video projects from brief through
localization and delivery, and achieve unparalleled results
● Support project level operations. When it’s time to have a brainstorm session, =
recording session, or a color grading review, it's our job to make sure the right people are
in the right place with the right tools at the right time.
● Handle asset tracking and trafficking to ensure all collaborators can find, review and
interact with the right files efficiently.
● Collaborate with other teams and build trusted relationships across the organization to
develop effective and efficient methods of supporting production.
● Master the art of distilling and organizing feedback from a variety of collaborators, craft
advisors, and executive level investors to ensure creative teams have an actionable path
● 2+ years of production & project management experience with video, marketing, or
● Familiarity with industry standard project management, review tools and database
software (such as: Ftrack, Frame.io, Airtable, Iconik, etc)
● Expertise with calendar management, file organization, and Google suite applications to facilitate team collaboration
Della Infotech Inc.
Why Work Here?Della Infotech Inc is in staffing business for five years. Over the years, we have placed hundreds of candidates to various temp and permanent positions with our 50+ happy clients all over US and Canada including Fortune 500 corporations.
Amazing clients all over the US, always reachable representatives, on-time payments and excellent benefits!