Supporting the integration project of documentation by applying technical expertise to develop Ingredient Specifications that describe the quality and functionality of ingredients used to manufacture social beverages globally. Leverage internal and external resources for ingredient specifications that are clear, concise and support the integration need.
Candidate qualification will be based on the following bullets below:
• B.S. in Chemistry, Food Science or related field (M.S. preferred)
• 1-3 years of experience in commercial Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QC/QA) or R&D
• Experience in food/beverage/ingredient research & development function desirable.
• Experience with project management techniques a plus.
• Moderate computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and internet.
• Ability to build relationships and work closely with internal partners and across divisions
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written, including protection of intellectual property and excellent technical writing acumen
• Understanding of ingredient stability and interactions, sensory assessments, supply chain implications, economics and links with regulatory to assure ingredient compliance
• Ability to self-initiate and manage multiple project tasks independently to meet business objectives
• Good time management and organization skills; ability to plan ahead and meet target timelines.
• Demonstrate ability to function effectively in environments with rapidly changing priorities, and to exhibit personal leadership that positively influences self and peers.
• Demonstrate ability to apply critical thinking to technical applications and functional parameters defined within the specifications, and, support logics to mandate requirements
• Demonstrate independency and proactiveness to drive business projects, and, develop solutions to challenges to garner management support for efficiency with results
Della Infotech Inc.
Why Work Here?Della Infotech Inc is in staffing business for five years. Over the years, we have placed hundreds of candidates to various temp and permanent positions with our 50+ happy clients all over US and Canada including Fortune 500 corporations.
Amazing clients all over the US, always reachable representatives, on-time payments and excellent benefits!