Job title: Pharmacy Technician I
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19113
Duration: 3+ months contract to hire position
Pay Rate: $20 per hour on w2
The pharmacy technician supports the organization’s mission and purpose by providing front-line customer support for a diverse portfolio of customers. This individual will be responsible for handling inbound telephone inquiries from members, pharmacies, and prescribers in our National Customer Care Center. Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards.
1. Provide real-time support to pharmacies with point of service inquiries.
2. Educate prescribers on formulary and prior authorization processes.
3. Enter customer data and other relevant information into our documentation tool.
4. Assist members with pharmacy benefit inquires.
5. Adhere to standard operating procedures to ensure contact handling accuracy and operational effectiveness.
6. Effectively communicate issues and resolutions to customers and appropriate internal staff.
3 to 5 years Recent PBM and/or pharmacy experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB, NCCT, or ExCpt) preferred
Pharmacy Technician Certification