Leading Medical Industry
1 year temp (may get extended)
Sunnyvale CA 94086
Hours Per week
Primary Function of Position:
Responsible for controlling nonconforming product in all product and processes utilized in the manufacture, inspection, testing, and release of finished product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Overall coordination, tracking/status of all in-house MRB material.
• Interfacing on a daily basis with various departments to provide status of open MRB items and to seek closure on those items.
• Work closely with Planning, Engineering, Field Service, Inspection, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Finished Goods, Suppliers, Manufacturing and Quality to identify priorities and resolve open issues.
• Ensure that all Quality Notifications are dispositioned in a timely manner.
• Process dispositioned material – Return parts to suppliers, scrap parts, verify tasks completed and approved per released instructions.
• Recommend improvements for the overall flow of material through the MRB process.
• Initiates material transfers, reports quality issues (NCR), records transactions in SAP as needed to preserve traceability and inventory accuracy.
• Maintains the accuracy of identification and count of materials. Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory and conducting cycle counts.
• Able to verify assembly documentation accuracy, read engineering drawings etc.
• Performs any other projects or duties that may be assigned.
• 2-year degree min, prefer BS in Engineering or related field.
• 2-4 years related experience may substitute for education requirement.
• Requires an understanding of Customer Service, Production, and MRB.
• Previous work experience in Manufacturing, Production Planning or as a Coordinator for a highly complex, low volume OEM manufacturer is desirable.
• Knowledge of GMP and GDP or previous work experience in a medical company are a plus.
• Requires understanding of ERP Information Systems, preferably SAP.
• FDA regulated environment experience preferred.
• Must be familiar with Word and Excel programs
Della Infotech Inc.
Why Work Here?Della Infotech Inc is in staffing business for five years. Over the years, we have placed hundreds of candidates to various temp and permanent positions with our 50+ happy clients all over US and Canada including Fortune 500 corporations.
Amazing clients all over the US, always reachable representatives, on-time payments and excellent benefits!