Material Handler /Forklift Operator
- $23 to $24 Hourly
Position: Material Handler
Client: Hygiene Company
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Pay Rate: $24/hr
Shift: 2 nd Shift (4:00 pm - 12:00am)
To work in the manufacturing areas, performing routine tasks such as labeling, stacking, packing, wiping or assembling of finished goods. Each task will be performed in the area specified by the Production Supervisor
to support the needs of Production, and in a safe manner to contribute to our safety goal of Target Zero.
- Operate packaging machine; assist in establishing accurate and specific operating procedures.
- Keep all machines clean and in good working order.
- Perform necessary set-up operations following proper Standard Operating Procedures.
- Produce products as designated by the daily schedule and prioritized by the Production Supervisor.
- Follow all packaging procedures, paying close attention to the information given on the Production
- Inbound to properly identify, label and code all packages.
- Perform all necessary steps to prevent contamination of products when changing from batch to batch, per the existing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform any tasks assigned by the Production Supervisor as required.
- Develop good working knowledge of the production resource numbers, label groups and packaging materials.
- Perform routine equipment cleaning and lubrication. Inspect the machine for broken or worn parts.
- Notify Production Supervisor and Maintenance Lead person about needed repair.
● Ability to change shifts to cover vacation and needs of the businessAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Organizational Skills: Must be able to take and follow directions.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Problem Solving: High degree of analysis, problem solving and creativity.
- Technical Skills: Must be able to solve mathematical problems at the high school level. Must also have
- some basic hand tool skills.
- Minimum Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Experience required: 1+ year in manufacturing role is a plus. Prior experience operating industrial powered equipment/forklifts
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 30-50 lbs. several times each day.
- Ability to stand for periods of up to 4 hours at a time. Ability to perform repetitive bending and stretching on a
- daily basis. Ensuring that employees properly use and maintain their PPE and follow PPE policies and rules.
- The wearing of contact lenses is prohibited
Amazing clients all over the US, always reachable representatives, on-time payments, and excellent benefits!
Della Infotech Inc is in the staffing business for 10 years. Over the years, we have placed hundreds of candidates to various temp and permanent positions with our 50+ happy clients all over US and Canada including Fortune 500 corporations.
Della Infotech Inc.Florence, KY
Transportation and Storage
WebsiteView All Della Infotech Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.