Position - Marketing Specialist II
Duration – 18 Months
Location - 100 Results Way, Marlborough, MA – 01752
Posted Position Title Marketing Automation Specialist
Role Summary/Purpose The Marketing automation specialist will assist the digital technology team in set-up & migration of Marketo instance while working cross functionally with the salesforce team. This role will be a key contributor to the Marketo Center of Excellence and champion the expanded use of Marketo.
Essential Responsibilities • Support user provisioning & user role maintenance in Marketo.
• Develop operational workflows in Marketo for efficient workspaces & lead partitions management
• Assist in ensuring data integrity through effective design of Marketo assets/campaigns and maintenance of bi-directional flow of leads and contact data through the CRM platform - Marketo and Salesforce.
• Assist in set-up of new API integrations, management of existing integrations and custom API web services
• Develop best practices for email campaign execution & compliance for GDPR & CAN-SPAM
Requirements • A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in using Marketo
• In-depth knowledge & experience with Marketo admin console and deep understanding of integration between Marketo and Salesforce
• Knowledge of advanced level concepts including Marketo custom objects, snippets, segmentation
• Preferred experience in working with LaunchPoint partner apps & knowledge of API based integrations with Marketo
• Proficient in MS Office suite
• Experience working on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
Desired Characteristics • Experience working in a large global organization, communicating and presenting remotely.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• A motivated self-starter with a high sense of ownership