IT Technical Project Manager - IWMS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: IT Technical Project Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA - Hybrid Role (2 days onsite)
Duration: 6 Months
- Minimum of 8+ years of program or project management with experience managing engineering software development or cloud application or IT infrastructure deployment projects
- Deep understanding of software development methodologies (SDLC)
- Ability to manage multiple projects to support the entire portfolio of collaboration & productivity tools
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organizational, teams to create project plans, secure commitments on results, and resolve potential risks and blocking issues
- Previous experience with Fiscal Year budget planning, projections, and management
- Excellent organization skills, with a sense of urgency, and an acute attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving abilities in both ambiguous and tactical situations
- Proven communication skills and an ability to run effective meetings, presentations, status reviews and budget reviews
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or another technical field
- Previous experience as an Engineering/Technical Project Manager is required
- Project Management certifications such as PMP, CSM
- Articulate sophisticated technical projects and their organizational interdependencies in a concise, objective, timely manner, to everyone involved, from project participants to Executive Leadership
- Influence multi-functional teams (and their Leadership) across client to make decisions that enhance the collaboration and productivity needs of all client Employees
- Ability to understand the larger business outcome and collaborate with technology and business teams to execute projects to meet intended business outcomes
- Manage business requirements, project tasks, project budget and a track portfolio performance against overall collaboration strategy
- Develop and complete project plans, schedule releases for multiple simultaneous projects within our team
- Collaborate with product owner and technical staff to evaluate solutions and work directly with our DEV/OPS Engineering teams to identify, priorities, and plan releases, following the established product roadmaps
- Drive initiatives with the team from inception through project completion
- Supervise project scope, costs, schedules, and risks
- Work with IT PMO teams and Collaboration Product Owner to manage yearly long range planning processes.
Della Infotech Inc.Why Work Here?
Amazing clients all over the US, always reachable representatives, on-time payments and excellent benefits!
Della Infotech Inc is in the staffing business for 10 years. Over the years, we have placed hundreds of candidates to various temp and permanent positions with our 50+ happy clients all over US and Canada including Fortune 500 corporations.