- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provides full scope of administrative assistance to the VP of Liquid Handling Solutions (LHS), VP of Labware Clinical Storage (LCS), and Sr. Director of Growth and Strategy, all part of Laboratory Products Division, serving as the executives’ trusted gatekeeper, interacting and collaborating with senior executives, staff members and other stakeholders within and outside of the company. In addition, the ideal candidate will be involved in various initiatives and events managed by the teams, creating an opportunity to learn and lead projects that will expand his/her knowledge of corporate communications in a fast-paced Fortune 200 company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates meetings and conferences, including logistics, preparation of content, and distribution of materials
• Organizes travel logistics
• Maintains calendar, contacts, and reconciliation of travel expenses
• Provides phone coverage for VPs and Sr. Director, and Waltham staff when necessary
• Works with team on functional projects, events, and special reports
• Manages vendor invoices and supports annual budget process
• Maintains functional intranet site and regularly updates
• Learns the executive’s primary business objectives, anticipate support needs, and applies good judgment in managing the executive’s time and priorities
• Operates with a high level of discretion given the sensitive and confidential nature of the information
• Represents the “brand” of the company by developing positive relationships with all levels of employees and by partnering with and backing-up colleagues
• Collaborates with a team of Executive Assistants in Waltham to align processes, learn new tools, and take advantage of development opportunities
• Regularly collaborates with the office of the LPE business and division president
• Bachelor’s degree preferable; experience in communications or marketing function is a plus
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a complex corporate environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and other software
• Impeccable attention to detail
• High degree of professionalism in both written and verbal communication, as this role is an extension of the executive and the function
• Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Demonstrated project management abilities along with a proactive work style and ability to anticipate and “see around corners”
• Ability to work independently, and develop or improve processes
• Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to respond to last-minute changes while maintaining poise and a positive “can do” attitude
Della Infotech Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Della Infotech Inc.
Get fresh VP Administrative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.