Cyber Security Instructor (Night Shift)
Della Infotech Inc. Bellevue, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title : Cyber Security Instructor
Location : Remote
Shift : Night Shift
Cyber Security Instructor:
Seeking a Cyber Security Instructor to deliver intermediate and advanced cyber security training to our clients. The ideal candidate will have subject matter expertise and be a current practitioner in relevant technical disciplines
· Create the content/curriculum of the Cyber Security program that will lead to one of the industry acknowledged certifications
· Conducts a full time training course in one or more topic areas pertaining to: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CEH, and CompTIA Security+
· Identifies skill level of participants and aligns delivery of course material to match individual students’ needs.
· Demonstrates consistent classroom and student management to ensure a positive, successful learning experience.
· BS degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Software Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar technical discipline.
· Experience as an instructor/trainer including planning, scheduling, and delivering cyber security and related training programs and materials.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, results-driven and well organized.
· Excellent communication skills
· Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
· Certified Information Security Advisor (CISA)
· Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
· Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
· Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
· CompTIA Security+
Della Infotech Inc.Why Work Here?
Amazing clients all over the US, always reachable representatives, on-time payments and excellent benefits!
Della Infotech Inc is in the staffing business for 10 years. Over the years, we have placed hundreds of candidates to various temp and permanent positions with our 50+ happy clients all over US and Canada including Fortune 500 corporations.