Customer Service Representative (Sales / Products / Ecommerce) Remote
Della Infotech Inc. Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Communicate and resolve inquiries with customers via email.
· Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Assist with placement of orders refunds or exchanges.
· Keeps customer records up to date. Report recurring issues trends. Prepare and ship customer care packages gift cards and other correspondence as needed.
· Other administrative responsibilities as required.
· Responds to customers in a timely and completely respectful manner.
· Treat customers the way they would like to be treated and strive to always make a positive difference in customers’ lives.
· Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce/Merchandising department as stated in the Fame House Customer Care Help Center.
· Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
· Ability to be patient express empathy and concern. Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
· Excellent follow up skills and 100% follow through on commitments. Result and action oriented resourceful.
· Strong work ethic highly motivated upbeat personality team player.
· Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
· Reliable attendance history. Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings and weekends.
· Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office Internet search skills.
· Zendesk experience
· eCommerce experience
· Customer Service Call Center
· Administrative Assistant
· Order/inventory management
· Mon - Fri, 9a-6p EST with 1 hour lunch break + at least one weekend per month.
· Thursday – Monday, 9a-6p EST with1 hour lunch break
· Fri - Tue - 9am-6pm EST with 1hour lunch break.
Della Infotech Inc.Why Work Here?
Amazing clients all over the US, always reachable representatives, on-time payments and excellent benefits!
Della Infotech Inc is in the staffing business for 10 years. Over the years, we have placed hundreds of candidates to various temp and permanent positions with our 50+ happy clients all over US and Canada including Fortune 500 corporations.