Job title: Customer Service Rep
Location: , FESTUS, MO, 63028
Client: Healthcare InC
Duration: 4+ months contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $13 per hour on w2
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift and hours: 08- or 10-hour shifts
Examples of possible shifts: Normal Shifts are 8-hour shifts except the overnight shift
11:30am-8:00pm Monday-Sunday (5 days only)
1:30pm-10:00pm Monday-Sunday (5 days only)
8:00pm-6:30am Monday-Sunday (5 days only)
Candidates will be given shift options based off of what is currently needed- the candidates cannot accept this position if they are expecting a specific shift.
Able to take 80+ calls per day.
Call center experience is preferred.
Attends work on a regular and predictable basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis.
- Answers all incoming calls as the main responder is usually the first contact for referral sources.
- Makes determination of required action.
- Takes orders, from physician’s office or other referral sources; enters orders and comments into the CIS.
- Determines all required equipment and enters into CIS.
- Coordinates new patient delivery schedule with the service area and notes in CIS.
- Processes patient information on a series of forms where accuracy and timely processing is most important.
- Maintains and files patient information on a regular basis.
- Verifies insurance coverage and advises collections department of required actions about billing.
- Responds to new and current patient's requests.
- Processes unit dose, renewal reports, and held sales reports by contacting customers, providers, physician’s offices and reviewing with regional accounting office.
- Handles mail and outgoing courier packages for the center including responding to requests for information from internal sources when possible.
- Must be knowledgeable of existing and new information regarding Lincare equipment and carrier policies.
- In smaller centers (5 or less employees) would be DOT certified and be able to fill in for the service representative in emergencies and be available for on call on weekends and evenings.
Education and/or Experience
Must have proven human relations skills dealing with referral sources, patients, and administrative departments. General office skills such as proficiency in PC programs and data entry, typing, filing, and basic math are essential.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations- May be required to obtain a commercial driver’s license (CDL) with hazmat endorsement.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Maintains copy of current patient’s files and files on referral sources