Job Summary: Manage, facilitate and/or implement user credentials and entitlements for WIPS, WIMS, Wire ICR Utility, Remote Deposit and On-line Treasury Management Bank Applications; and assist in opening/closing bank accounts. Job Roles:
* Prepares, coordinates and maintains opening/closing Escrow Accounts and manages the circulation and execution of all bank agreements/signature cards and validation of services and supplies ordered.
* Ensures that all Bank Account Check Signers are in compliance with the Company Policy seeking validation/approval with HR.
* Insures that all Bank Account Information and CEA / Bank Documentation gets uploaded/updated to hCue and Stewart Point (Company Repository Systems).
* Administer user credentials and entitlements, password resets for all CEA Associates (Houston and Las Vegas) and Field users; adhering to Company Security Policies, Best Practice Principals and Segregation of Duty.
* Provide Account and Bank Service information and updates to authorized personnel.
* Coordinate and facilitate the setup for EFT's, Wire Instructions, On-Trac, AIM+ Bank Profile and Positive Pay with the appropriate Stewart Division.
Role Specific Knowledge:
* Detail oriented and strong organizational skills with the appreciation for follow through
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft programs
* Must be able to multi-task/problem solve
* Strong research and resolution skills
* Develop and maintain good working relationships
* Ability to handle a large workload both quickly and efficiently Education, Licensure, and Experience:
* Completion of an associate degree in an Accounting or Technology field is preferred.
* Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in a financial institute which includes experience in Accounting and Technology.