Sales Operations Senior Analyst
Round Rock, TX
Support sales organization through customer, operational and business support. Responsible for serving as primary interface between sales and other operational functions developing sales processes and procedures relating to online/offline order administration, order fulfillment and communication. Evaluates and implements improvements to sales programs and processes including: anticipating demands, account management, leads, planning and prioritization, closing strategies, pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, tools and reporting programs.
- Lead or drive tool/process adoption as well as support onsite Training requirements [where applicable].
- Proactively notify Sales and Outsourced Service Provider teams where relevant [in local language where applicable] regarding system downtime, upgrades/new capabilities [align with Requirements Managers for detail].
- Identify and leverage process/tool gaps between Sales and other related teams to improve Sales Productivity.
- Assist sales teams and secondary stakeholders to maximize tool related productivity.
- Conduct Time and Motion studies as needed pre and post deployment.
- Provide post deployment support through war room [escalations by country/sub-region].
- Must attend "Operational Support" calls post every release.
- Provide incident prioritization [outside of deployments may also require a view from Requirements Managers].
- Good working knowledge of Gii, Salesforce, Omega, SmartPrice, DSA, USP and other related systems/tools that are critical to Sales, Order Processing & Care Teams.
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Organizational agility and ability to influence and lead change.
- Drive for results.
- Ability to work as part of a wider team across segments and geographies.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers outside of department or function.
- Business process improvement experience in addition to ability to work with cross functional teams
Typically requires 2+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can help us deliver a positive customer experience time after time, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: May 10, 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .