Inside Sales Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Inside Sales Manager on our Medium Business Team in Nashville, TN.
Not even ground-breaking products sell themselves. That's the job of our inside sales professionals. They take to market a product portfolio that includes PCs, electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Inside Sales Management is all about managing, inspiring and motivating professionals at all levels to deliver against targets. Beyond day-to-day people management, our team also shapes, executes and communicates specific sales strategies.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members and manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse effective workplace.
- Manager of individual contributors and/or leaders who motivate and drive the inside sales organization to meet or exceed performance objectives through effective management of front line sales managers and resources
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group leaders, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company
- Manages, through subordinate supervisors and leaders, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing
- Influences and participates in the quota setting process at the team/individual level
- Coordinates (where appropriate) operations and manages the relationship between inside and field sales personnel
- Provides direction, development and inspiration to the team members in the organization
- 8+ years of Inside Sales experience, preferably account management
- 2+ years managerial/leadership experience
- Able to communicate strategic direction of Dell's product/service offerings and how they relate to the assigned segment
- Comfortable managing large teams of individual contributors
- Understands how to translate strategic direction into results
- Strong leadership skills'
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Benefits We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.If you're an inspirational motivator of people and a visionary sales strategist, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .