Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer. www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about "what's next." We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
A great Inside Sales / Demand Generation Representative (DGR) is key to our success in new business sales contact activities positioning SecureWorks to specific business lines. You will be responsible for excelling at the following sales motion activities: initiating prospect relationships via outbound telephone calling, enabling value driven conversations, driving customer/prospect interest throughout the early stages of the sales cycle and partnering with field sales on appropriate sales activities to achieve revenue quota objectives.
- Initiate, maintain and master on-going relationships via telephone with each prospect on the basis that eachcommunication provides value to the prospect
- Understand prospect's business and information security environment
- Articulate clearly a technical acumen and understanding to each prospect
- Intuitively and proactively understand prospect concerns and facilitate escalation to the appropriateDirect Sales team resources
- Position and match SecureWorks capabilities to each prospect business driver and challenges
- Perceived as a prospect advocate/peer to ensure all potential service objectives will be addressed
- and met
- Enable a positive sales experience with all prospects
- Grow revenues for assigned territory by identifying potential Managed Security Services and Professional Services opportunities
- 2 years of experience in phone-based direct sales / inside sales / lead generation / agency recruiting -- Or / and a collegegraduate with the desire and aptitudes for a career in professional sales, to include:
- Strong ability and awareness to grasp complex, sophisticated solution service sales processes and position effectively to prospects
- Ability, passion and desire to conduct outbound telephone activities on an everyday basis
- Team oriented with ability to thrive and add to a competitive, energy filled environment
- Persistence and willingness to learn and adapt on a daily basis
- Available to work in Atlanta, GA.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
Onsite at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA
SecureWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: SecureWorks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at SecureWorks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. SecureWorks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. SecureWorks encourages applicants of all ages.