Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Associate Account Executive Inside Sales Consulting Development Program in Round Rock, Texas.
- Working in a team environment with our Consulting Sales team and in support of the CSDs, the primary focus of the iCSD position is to generate qualified customer leads that the sales teams can develop into sales opportunities
- Create, drive and close consulting opportunities in a designated territory
- Responsible for generating qualified leads that ultimately convert to booked pipeline revenue
- Create demand for consulting capabilities primarily via Education and alignment with specialty sales team
- Drive sales process, partnering with SDSS organization and delivery teams with remote customer interaction to qualify and close new business
- Achieve quarterly bookings targets for consulting
- Execute on sales programs to drive velocity and repeatability
- Demonstrates a track record of driving strategic consulting services into new and existing accounts while consistently achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual goals
- Ability to clearly articulate the company's view of IT Transformation and specifically the Dell EMC Consulting point of view on transformation
- Ability to be effective and credible as a story teller with a strong ability to map customer challenges to our capabilities, regardless of the practice or competency, and can link those conversations back to business outcomes
- Engaging with client audiences ranging from technical implementers up through CTO/CIO levels, including excellent written, verbal and formal presentation skills
- Understands our wide ranging product solutions by participating in ongoing sales, business and technical training courses to increase overall awareness of company solutions and go-to-market strategies
- Consulting delivery or technical solutioning experience strongly preferred
- Strong foundation in MSFT stack and data protection
- Self-starter, strong interpersonal skills, confident and willing to learnStrong written and verbal skills
- Desire to build long term career in sales
- Bachelors (Non -Technical)
- 3+ years of Inside Sales experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you're ready to play a key role at the heart of outstanding account services, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .