Commercial Sales Planning and Operations - VMware GTM Program Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 150,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself.
Roles and Responsibilities:
VMware GTM Program Manager will primarily be focused on VMware technology products and be responsible for VMware AOP/IOP operationalization, acting as a key interface between Dell Commercial sales , Dell BUs, and VMW GTM teams. This person will provide guidance on VMware sales programs and drive effectiveness of local field execution and support sales enablement needs for targeted GTM programs.
VMware AOP/IOP Operationalization
- Drive financial success and accountability to the AOP
- Drive VMware BU product priorities tied to AOP
- Drive BMS to identify risks and opportunities for sales activity, pipeline and revenue
- Serve as a key interface between commercial sales and VMware BU to enable better engagements with customers
- Learning from sales and customers and provide feedback to increase BU effectiveness
- Plan GTM initiatives/programs and readiness of key initiatives/programs within sales
- Align sales engagement and activity for strategic objective and GTM programs
- Interface with regional teams to drive regional program execution
- Drive weekly and quarterly program performance and activity
- Candidate should have a BA in Business & 5-7 years of technology related finance and/or program management related experience
- Strong leadership skills, capable of leading direct & virtual teams across multiple cultures, geographies, and personality types
- Collaborative and inclusive team player that can work cross functionally to facilitate processes.
- Strong communication & PowerPoint skills to engage with senior executives and partner leadership teams
- Analytical skills to develop insights into complex business issues
- High sense of urgency, strong attention to detail, excellent follow-up, ability to set own agenda & workload
- Must be able to work in fast paced, dynamic environment, with changing priorities
- Advanced problem solving skills and ability to analyze complex issues; advanced change management skills; strong written/ visual communications and presentation skills
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here .