Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) Business Manager
Round Rock, TX
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can't wait for you to discover this for yourself as a CPFR Business Manager on our team in Round Rock, TX.
This role is responsible for driving Collaboration, Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) by leveraging analytics and working closely with the retail account, regional supply planning, sales, and logistics.
- Monitor and analyze inventory and sales data and leverage that information to make informed decisions and commitments
- Ensures that the interest of the business are represented during account communications
- Gathers and disseminates information to internal and external customer needed to make decisions and drive the business
- Works with senior leaders and functional experts to understand account business problems and processes
- Plays a leadership role in the standardization of account deliverables and ensuring adherence to commitments
- Develop and implement strategic account plans with agreed upon service level agreements
- Act as the single point of contact for supply/inventory issues and solutions to accounts
- Identify account process improvement opportunities and present them to senior management with recommendations and alternatives
- Lead CPFR Analytics team
- Monitor, track and report on account performance from pre PO commitment to delivery
- Create PO request
- Generate and maintain forecasts
- Evaluate market performance and translate impact Dell assortment
We are looking for individuals with the following abilities: to facilitate and lead account meetings, to make quality, informed decisions that are in the best interest of the company, to effectively cope with change as well as a lack of general direction, to maneuver through complex political situations, to effectively maneuver within the account and business to engage the right people. If this sounds like you, come join our team!
- Undergraduate degree and 6+ years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4+ years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of CPFR process with special focus on forecasting
- Ability to develop and implement channel strategies and account support plans
- Ability to analyze data and make planning decisions
- Ability to manage complex account issues and resolutions
- Ability to identify, communicate and manage account risks
- Thorough understanding of the channel marketplace
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.