Graphic Designer (Print/Digital), Full-Time, 5+ Years of Experience
Delia Associates Whitehouse, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experienced (5+ Years) Graphic Designer (Print/Digital), Full-Time Position
Award-winning 57+ year old established NJ-based b2b branding and marketing firm is seeking to add a full-time and experienced (5+ years) Graphic Designer (Print/Digital) to support continued growth.
Applicant will have hands on development of a broad range of digital and traditional visual assets for the firm’s primarily B2B clients, including developing successful and impactful digital, print, video, graphic, social and interactive assets and projects as they pertain to viewer experience
Successful projects are defined as those that:
o Proceed along a smooth and fluid timeline
o Are of high quality and function as they are designed and intended
o Meet stated client goals and expectations
o Complete on time and on budget
NOTE: Staff is currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but is returning to its onsite environment on Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Applicant must be available to work full-time, onsite, and live within a 45-minute commute to our Whitehouse, NJ (Hunterdon County) office.
5+ years of agency experience with relevant technical skills including, but not limited to:
· All core design applications, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, MAC based
· Photography and photo retouching
· Videography and video editing
Additional skills (a plus, but not required)
· WordPress experience
Hands On Development
· Develop and design the creation of websites, visuals and interfaces, digital marketing, user experience, presentations, trade show and print materials, direct and email marketing, and advertising (print/digital/social).
· Approach projects from a visual brand/design perspective to ensure the firm is doing its best possible work for our clients, and adhering to brand guidelines.
· Work with firm Directors to translate marketing objectives into visual creative expressions that are executable and deliver on client, brand and marketing goals.
· Collaborate effectively with team, internal and external.
· Participate in the firm’s weekly production meetings.
· Work with creative and technical team to follow through on brand integration.
· Actively encourage a positive and energetic team environment.
· Maintain positive working relations with team, management, clients, external resource providers, and contractors.
· Be accessible off hours to respond to emergency situations.
· Assure complete, timely and accurate follow through on client requests and interactions.
· Support the development of estimates for additional or new services when they are related to a design-based assignment or task.
· Maintain proactive communication with team/clients on matters relating to visual creative.
· Offer creative or artistic advice, guidance, recommendations, or solutions in terms clients can understand.
· Maintain professionalism and quality in all verbal and written communications to clients.
· Stay at the forefront of emerging design trends, approaches, methods, treatments, user-interface styles, and skills.
· Take advantage of ongoing learning and training opportunities.
· Identify new techniques to enhance abilities.
Operations/Policy – Follow established policies relating to:
o Client Interaction
CORE VALUES – Exemplify and annunciate firm core values:
1. Service the Client Above All Else
2. Solutions Driven
3. Encourage Collaboration
4. Self-Motivated to Learn & Grow
5. High Attention to Detail
6. Old World Honest
7. Exhibit Professionalism
**To be considered for this position, applicant must provide a resume and a link to a current portfolio of work.**
Location: Whitehouse, NJ (Hunterdon County)
Leadership: Second Generation
Expertise: B2B Branding, Brand Strategy, Creative, Content, Digital, Social, SEO / SEM, Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Support
Credentials & Memberships: Agency Management Institute, Vistage International, American Marketing Association, SharpSpring Partner, Google Adwords Certified, Professional Certified Marketer, Project Management Professional
Markets Served: Packaging, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Construction & Allied Trades
Delia AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Be part of a dynamic, award-winning branding and marketing team!
Delia Associates - Award Winning B2B Branding & Marketing Firm Founded: 1964 Location: Whitehouse, NJ (Hunterdon County) Leadership: Second Generation Expertise: B2B Branding, Brand Strategy, Creative, Content, Digital, Social, SEO / SEM, Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Support Credentials & Memberships: Agency Management Institute, Vistage International, American Marketing Association, SharpSpring Partner, Google Adwords Certified, Professional Certified Marketer, Project Management Professional Markets Served: Packaging, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Construction & Allied Trades
456 Route 22 WestWhitehouse, NJ
Arts and Entertainment