Account Executive -- NJ Marketing & Branding Firm
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DELIA ASSOCIATES, Whitehouse, NJ (Hunterdon County)
Title: Account Executive (Full-Time)
Award-winning 58+ year NJ-based b2b branding and marketing firm is seeking a new full-time team member to support continued growth. As a Delia Associates Account Executive, you will play a critical role in the growth and success of a diverse range of b2b clients involved in manufacturing, pharmaceutical, engineering, technology, and professional services. The Account Executive reports to the firm’s Account Manager, and assists the Account Managier with the responsibilities detailed below.
Note: Staff is currently working a hybrid schedule, with Wednesdays working from home and working in the office of Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Applicant must be available to work full-time, onsite on those four days, and live within a 45-minute commute to our Whitehouse, NJ (Hunterdon County) office.
· Day-to-day contact point for Delia clients, supporting the timely comletion and deployment of client programs, campaigns, and projects.
· Developing and maintaining an understanding of client’s industries, company culture, products/services and business and growth goals.
· Develop positive professional relationships with all key contact points within each client.
· Proactively and persistently engage clients to meet established timelines
· Proactively provide clients with updates on status of work in progress.
· Prepare meeting agendas, presentations, reports, recaps, and other client correspondence.
· Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
· Support a positive environment and positive working relationships with all team members.
· Provide client-side input, insight, and direction to Delia Associates creative and technical teams.
· Facilitate internal and external kick-off meetings for the initiation of a new program or project.
· Proactively appraise leadership of shifts, changes, issues, or opportunities relative to a particular client
· Oversight of client initiatives to ensure that proposal scope(s) is/are fulfilled to a high level of quality, on schedule, and on budget.
· Management & maintenance of the company's web-based project management platform Asana.
· Assignment of project/program tasks & due dates through the Asana platform.
· Compile and review vendor quotes.
· Verify media insertion costs and production specifications.
· Provide feedback on project or program timelines on a weekly basis, and be able to respond to such inquires on a daily basis.
· Ensure that all client work meets internal “quality” standards and proofing/testing procedures.
· Ensure that client brand standards are followed.
· Support the development of client proposals, whether annual, program or project.
· Proactively communicate any client requests that are determined to be additional or out of scope of the original proposal.
· Compile monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting and client presentations to demonstrate positive results relative to client stated goals.
Success is Achieved When:
· Clients indicate delight over positive results and quality of service.
· Management indicates delight over a sustainable, profitable client relationship.
· Annual and short-term programs and projects:
- Proceed along a structured timeline
- Function as they are designed and intended
- Meet stated client goals and expectations
- Complete on time and on budget (within specified hours)
Skills & Requirements
· Excellent written, phone and in-person communications and presentation skills.
· Strong copy-editing skills.
· Positive, level-headed personality; calm under pressure.
· Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
· Ability to keep clients on track and hold them accountable with positive, professional persistence.
· Familiarity with the latest b2b marketing trends and technologies.
· Knowing when to acquiesce to a client request, and when to professionally push back.
· Detail oriented with respect to attending to client needs and requests from large to small.
· Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve.
· High competency on computer and software compatible with job responsibilities.
· Ability to identify and propose new ways to bring additional value to clients, while increasing billable opportunities for the firm.
· Proficiency with numbers, in terms of both budgeting and time management.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or a related field.
· Established understanding of b2b marketing best practices and fundamentals.
· 5+ years of account service experience in a b2b marketing/advertising agency or similar company type in a multi-client serving capacity.
Exemplify firm core values:
· Solutions Driven.
· Encourage Collaboration.
· Self-Motivated to Learn & Grow.
· High Attention to Detail.
· Old World Honest.
· Exhibit Professionalism.
Follow all established policies relating to:
· Client Interaction
· Proofing and Testing
Location: Whitehouse, NJ (Hunterdon County)
Leadership: Second Generation
Expertise: B2B Branding, Brand Strategy, Creative, Content, Digital, Social, SEO / SEM, Advertising, Public Relations, and Sales Support
Credentials & Memberships: The Entreprenuers' Organization, American Marketing Association, HubSpot Partner, SharpSpring Partner, Lead Forensics Partner, Google Adwords Certified.
Markets Served: Packaging, Industrial, Technology, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Construction & Allied Trades
456 Route 22 WestPrinceton, NJ
Get fresh Media Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!