- Posted: over a month ago
- $48,000 to $52,000 Yearly
Deli Italiano, a group of family restaurants specializing in pizza, subs, and fantastic customer service, needs an energetic manager ready to grow with our business! Prior management and/or restaurant experience is required. If you have a great attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for exceptional service, we are the famiglia for you!
Position: Oversee, direct and coordinate daily restaurant operations, in a manner that is meets or exceeds expectations for sales, costs, food quality, personnel training, cleanliness, sanitation, and customer satisfaction.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all Restaurant policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Train and supervise staff
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to sanitary regulations
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment
- Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability, and order products as necessary
`Skills and Experience
- Supervisory/Management experience (food service preferred)
- Flexible schedule-ability to work nights and weekends
- Understanding of kitchen operations
- Experience in and ability to use Point of Sale system
- Ability to lead, communicate and train current and new team members
- Well organized and detailed-oriented
- Effective problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities
- Knowledge of human resource management practices
Call, Email or Text for interview
9911 Georgetown PikeGreat Falls, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?