Sales Representatives – Home Builder
Venerable family-owned home builder seeks experienced New Homes Sales Representatives. Responsibilities include strategic positioning, competitive analysis, and leadership and direction of all sales-related functions at our new home communities in Sussex County.
We are looking for highly motivated, goal-oriented, self-starters, with exceptional customer service skills. Successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to manage the sales process with assurance and apply strong closing skills.
Essential job functions include:
- Greeting, qualifying, demonstrating, and closing new home prospects
- Following up with prospects
- Negotiating sales contracts within the parameters established by management
- Preparing and presenting sales contracts and ensuring all required paperwork is executed properly
- Performing competitive research to strategically manage community
- Promoting the neighborhood to the realtor community
- Organizing special promotional events
- Designing sales brochures
- Providing guidance and direction to sales assistants.
- Facilitating communications between customers and lenders to ensure on time closings
- Managing the model, community and showcase home presentation at the highest quality
Required experience and knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in home builder sales
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and a commitment to working within a dedicated team
- Working knowledge of real estate contracts and closing procedures
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- A working understanding of building materials, upgrades, and any other information related to the home-building and buying process is desired.
- Knowledge of the local real estate market is highly desirable.
Compensation is based on applicant’s experience and skills. Competitive benefits package including company-paid health and life insurance and 401K plan.
Delaware home builder