Our Exciting Work Environment
There’s something magical about awakening in Sequoia National Park, surrounded by groves of the world’s largest living things. And some smaller ones, too, like red-tail hawks and yellow-bellied marmots. Start your day in a neighborhood of natural wonders also known as Sequoia National Park.
- Follow all Delaware North Parks and Resorts Environmental GreenPath, GuestPath, OSS, SERV, Code of Conduct, Core Values, Policies and Procedures.
- Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
- Clean restrooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas. Distribute all recyclables into proper containers.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Replenish supplies, such as linens, writing supplies, bathroom amenities, toilet paper, tissue, etc.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops, or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Check the perimeters of the building for cleanliness. Sweep as needed, remove debris/trash, clean windows/glass, vacuum rugs, clean light fixtures, etc. Anything within approximately 20 feet of the building should be cleaned, organized and made to appear guest ready.
- Assist guest with removal of luggage or other personal items from vehicle
- Transport luggage to and from assigned guestroom.
- Answer guest questions regarding facility and surrounding area
- Assist guest with cots, cribs and other special needs when requested
- Clean lobby, public restrooms and employee restrooms on a daily basis.
- Responsible for reporting all lost and found items, must be turned in and logged on a daily basis
- Follow proper radio procedures
- Follow proper company vehicle procedures
- Work in a safe manner following all DNC Parks & Resorts- Sequoia, Environmental GreenPath program, GuestPath service program, NPS, OSHA. Safety and motor vehicle policies, procedures and laws.
- Ability to be at work regularly and on time.
Previous experience in a Hotel facility preferred
Must have the ability to follow directions well
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
May be required to drive transportation vehicles during the shift
Experience in customer service preferred
LIFTING: 50 lbs.
REACH ABOVE SHOULDERS: FREQUENT
Conditions of Employment
All applicants may be subject to pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type: P