Delasco, located in Council Bluffs, is searching for an exceptional Executive Assistant to provide support to the President and leadership team. The Executive Assistant will play an active role in managing calendars, meetings, travel, and team events. The Executive Assistant maintains and protects highly confidential information and must be able to work independently.
This Role Will Be Responsible For…
- Provide full support for President and supporting leadership team, including calendar management, meetings, travel, expense reports, team events, and any other tasks needed to maximize team productivity.
- Ensure President and leadership team are prepared with all materials and information for meetings, events and travel.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and presentation using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Anticipate your leaders' requests and any potential issues and take action to remedy it.
- Manage highly confidential and sensitive information with complete discretion.
- Welcomes guests, vendors, and customers with a warm greeting, in person or on the telephone.
- Attend meetings to keep notes and track action items
- Coordinate team meetings, company events, and special occasions
The Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone With…
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Professional appearance and well-developed interpersonal skills with very strong customer service focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience managing projects and processes effectively
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a thirst for taking on new challenges.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to function as a team player.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience working with the President and/or leadership team