Delasco is searching for a Customer Service Manager to lead a team of customer service representatives in providing amazing customer service and solutions to our customers. In addition, this leader will lead the team in setting customer satisfaction goals, developing effective call flow strategies, and developing a high performing team.
This Role Will Be Responsible For…
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations, building action plans, implementing customer service and quality standards, resolving problems and implementing change.
- Builds a high performing customer service team by selecting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, communicating job expectations, monitoring, and rewarding the right behaviors.
- Advises Customer Service team on researching and resolving customer concerns, difficult orders, and complaints, reviews pending order report, monitors customers financial data, and purchasing updates.
- Makes recommendations for improvement and leads projects to implement the change.
- Works with other departments including Sales and Shipping departments to improve processes, customer satisfaction, and increase sales.
The Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone With…
- Knowledge of customer service metrics, quality standards, and basic financial data.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and email systems.
- Ability to listen attentively and use skillful questioning to clarify a situation.
- Ability to build project plans and execute on the project.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize the work of ones’ self and of others.
- Ability to express oneself in a clear, concise and professional manner in interactions with others and in written business communications.
- Ability to analyze situations using a logical, systematic, and sequential approach in order to make difficult decisions and effectively solve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to delegate responsibility, mentor, coach and work with others to develop their capabilities.
- Ability to set goals and expectations for self and others.
- Ability to influence others’ support for ideas, proposals and solutions.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. 5 years previous Customer Service experience and 2 years previous Management experience.
A Little About Delasco…
Delasco started in 1980 by a dermatologist for dermatologists and has been creating solutions for over 30 years. With customers from over 81 countries around the world, Delasco is a trusted expert to healthcare providers. We manufacture and distribute specialty dermatology products, instruments and equipment. Our in-house chemicals are used for continuing education and preferred by industry-leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Delasco is growing company that offers a great team oriented and collaborative culture, in addition to, a competitive pay and excellent benefits package! Delasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.