Director of HOA/Condo Department
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Del Val Realty & Property Management is looking for an Director of our HOA/Condo Department overseeing 5 staff and about 90 HOA communities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist in drafting budgets, reviewing and controlling expenses.
- Negotiate vendor contracts
- Collection of any outstanding homeowner fees
- Reviews, updates and advises the HOA about current and future projected capital expenditures.
- Monthly site inspections at all HOAs you are responsible for.
- Attend HOA Board meetings – most by Zoom but some in-person meetings
- Knowledge and a clear understanding of HOA documents
- Manage vendors and their contracts.
- Ability to manage a team.
- 3-7 years’ HOA/condo property management experience.
- Managing a staff a plus
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must have your own vehicle
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off starting at 7.5 days for years 1 and 2 and increasing thereafter
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Auto mileage reimbursement
Del Val Realty & Property Management
49 E Lancaster AvenueMalvern, PA