WE ARE LOOKING FOR TOP PERFORMERS TO GROW WITH US!
Del Taco needs enthusiastic people with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and deliver the quality and guest service that defines our brand. While we look for you to bring the right skills and personality to work alongside our talented management team, we'll also provide the training and support you need to continue to grow and advance.
Our Team Members are responsible for being at their very best and creating an amazing guest experience. Our Team Members create a culture in our restaurants that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding. The overall success of our restaurants and the foundation of our culture is dependent upon having great Team Members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Delivers effective results in the areas of quality, guest service, safety, security, cleanliness and product preparation.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of our menu items and has the ability to explain them to guests accurately
- Use Point of Sale system/cash register to record orders and compute order amounts; collecting payment from guests
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitations standards
- Ability to follow all Company operation policies, and procedures
- Make recommendations to enhance restaurant operations.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with effective follow-through.
- General knowledge of computers, POS systems desired.
- Ability to perform basic business math skills. Cash handling skills desired.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate, develop and maintain a close, effective relationships colleagues, department managers, partners and the public.
- Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Experience, Education & Training:
- Ability to travel to assigned restaurant location
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Food Handler certification may be required
- Ability to stand and walk for approximately 95-100% of shift including ability to bend, reach and lift and carry a max of 50 pounds.
In Return we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package to include:
- Great Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- All shifts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training Program
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Only qualified candidates will be considered.
The Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Minimum Age 16+ years old