Quality Assurance (QA) Technician II
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Quality Assurance Technician II
Are you a Quality Assurance Technician looking to join a quality company with a family-style culture? Do you have a passion for ensuring that high-quality products are produced? We are looking for a knowledgeable employee who can bring quality assurance expertise and experience to our organization. This position will provide opportunities for you to fully utilize your skills, while adding value to an exceptional company with a stellar reputation!
About the Company:
Since 1982, the Del Sol Food Company has focused on our unwavering dedication and commitment to quality by using only the finest ingredients. But it's the people behind our products that make Briannas an award-winning company with a one-of-a-kind culture. Family is at the heart of everything we do, as evidenced by the number of our employees who have been with us for a significant number of years. In fact, half of our employees have been with us for over a decade!
Our vision for growth is much larger than salad dressing alone, and we're looking for dedicated individuals who desire to grow with us.
The Quality Assurance Technician II is an active participant in the implementation of Food Safety Quality Assurance (FSQA) programs. The Quality Assurance Technician II assists in compliance monitoring of quality and food safety programs of raw materials, finished products, packaging materials and plant systems during the developmental and operational processes of food production and packaging in our facilities to ensure the highest quality products possible, while maintaining stringent technical and experimental documentation.
- Assist in monitoring of FSQA programs including but not limited to HACCP, Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Pest Control Program, GMP's, Approved Supplier Program, Foreign Material Control, FSQA Customer complaints and Food Defense.
- Perform tasks including but not limited to ingredient and product sampling, line monitoring and monthly environmental monitoring.
- Assist in maintaining a database of relevant Quality documents to include but not limited to: Laboratory Logs, Certificates of Analysis, Supplier documentation, Sanitation Logs, and Temperature Logs.
- Assist in Employee training of FSQA Programs, Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in conducting Facility Self-Audits.
- Maintains good morale and positive attitude.
- Responsible for reporting all food safety and quality problems to QA/R&D Manager and/or V.P. of Operations.
- Serve as backup for QA Tech I.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Associates Degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in a QA food manufacturing setting required
- HACCP Certification required
- Detail oriented and organized
- Independent and critical thinking ability
- Knowledge of computers and MS office
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Bilingual a plus! [English, Spanish, Vietnamese]
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Del Sol Food
ManufacturingView all jobs at Del Sol Food