CDL Class A $25.00HR Part Time Driver Home Daily
Del Monte Fresh Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Daily Part Time Driver $25.00
DIRECT HIRE! We are currently accepting applications for Commercial Driver’s License Class A Truck Drivers to fill permanent, direct-hire positions in Dallas. The ideal candidates will hold a valid CDL Class A driver’s license and minimum of 1 year service and prior verifiable experience and references, preferably route delivery experience.
Company is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as a leading producer and distributor of prepared fruit and vegetables, juices, beverages and snacks in Europe, Africa and the Middle East
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibilities of the Local Truck Driver CDL Class A
- Drive trucks with capacity of more than 3 tons to transport materials and equipment to specific route destinations
- Reporting maintenance/repair issues on tractors and trailers
- Backing in and out of docks
Qualifications and Skills
- Current DOT Medical Card and be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug and criminal background screen
- Must be flexible with work schedule; days and times. Weekends and Holidays included.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Be in excellent physical condition and be able to stand, sit, kneel, bend, lift, push, pull for extended periods and have normal use of senses
- Hold a valid Class A Commercial Driver´s License, with air brakes endorsement and you must be able to drive a manual transmission, with 1 year of service and prior verifiable experience and references
- Able to work in all types of environments and under difficult conditions; hot, cold, dust, indoors, outdoors
- Be able to lift, push, pull 75 pounds with no assistance
Del Monte FreshWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits and Growth
1400 Parker Street DallasDallas, TX
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Del Monte Fresh