HRIS Senior Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Purpose of Position:
This position is a key role responsible for the optimal function of the organizations internal and external HR information services systems, which may include data entry, database management, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems and modules. The Senior HRIS Analyst role works in all aspects of payroll, benefit and HR operations, including vendor management, systems and processes & integration. This role will also be responsible for proactive collaboration with customers and key internal business partners and will facilitate migration to a unified HRIS if required. The Senior HRIS Analyst is a subject matter expert for payroll and HRIS and provides technical support, troubleshooting and guidance to the HR, Benefits, Compensation and Payroll Department, serving as a lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects. This role collaborates with leadership and the HR Operations and Finance staff to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases, recommending and implementing solutions. for payroll processing, HR database management and tax compliance and serves as a resource for management and employees and supports cross functional team initiatives and projects. This position must be able to manage time between creating timely, accurate and compliance data for payrolls, making improvements to currently existing processes, creating a healthy team dynamic and also create exceptional customer experiences. The Senior HRIS Analyst must be able to identify problems and develop solutions to further efforts towards continuous process improvements and internal controls. The role will provide customer service to internal clients with respect to all information systems demands, as well as all payroll issues including taxation, garnishments, benefits administration reporting, stock expense reporting and any other related HR queries.
- Take the lead on the day to day activities of our HR Information systems. Reconcile procedures and troubleshoot anomalies
- Record and process employee information including annual leave, salaries, deductions and working hours.
- Support management and the overall global organization on structural policy matters related to HRIS.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data.
- Work alongside the IT department to perform regular assessments and improvements
- Work alongside the IT departments to perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS systems
- Design user friendly processes, guidelines and documentation
- Oversee all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with the IT department.
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and controls, SOX as well as compliance with external laws and regulatory guidance
- Keep current on Federal, State and local tax laws related to payroll, benefit administration and taxation
- Perform duties to balance and control earnings and deduction totals, review the general ledger entries, review automated system output, including general ledgers, registers and standard reports, determining and correcting out of balance conditions
- Review tax filing reports, gather and review payroll data for vendor and for inclusion in financial statements
- Review and process involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments. Partner with vendor to review all uncashed and returned items
- Work with payroll manager, vendor, compensation and tax teams to ensure tax calculations for equity-based compensation awards are prepared, reviewed and timely submitted for payroll processing
- Review, document and update written procedures and workflows
- Research and prepare ad hoc reports for management and other departments
- Close attention to detail to ensure accuracy and eliminate any subsequent adjustments to payroll
- Commitment to process improvement and cross functional collaboration with business partners to build efficient and scalable payroll process
- Maintain the shared HRIS inbox responding to inquiries from employees, management and internal business partners ensuring inquiries are addressed in a timely manner
- Assist with internal/external payroll audits and compliance reporting including but not limited to 401(k) audit
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (i.e. Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration) from an accredited institution, and/or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 to 4 years practical experience with HR database administration including payroll systems and project management in a similar role, in an analytical and administrative capacity. CPP, SHRM-SCP and/or PMDP preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate results under strict deadlines
- Experience with major Payroll and ERP Systems
- High proficiency in MS office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
***Please note: This position does not qualify for relocation expenses.***
DEL MONTE FRESH PRODUCE IS AN EEO/AA/V/H
Del Monte Fresh Produce Company NA Inc
Get fresh Senior HRIS Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.