Results oriented leader with the desire to achieve success through people, quality and hospitality. Responsible for the overall operation for their location and ensuring the integrity of the Del Frisco’s Restaurant Group. Key areas of responsibility include team performance, increased sales and profitability, effective cost controls, development, training and retention of staff and Managers.
- Establishes guest service and satisfaction as a priority through personal example
- Responds to guest complaints and resolves them in a way that ensures the guest will return again quickly and ensures that every guest leaves happy
- Develops, communicates and achieves forecasts and realistic budgets, goals and objectives
- Conducts employee orientations and maintains accurate training records
- Recruits, retains, trains and develops an optimum number of staff who are enthusiastically dedicated to delivering the highest level of Hospitality to the guest
- Conducts timely, effective employee performance reviews
- Executes plan based on guest surveys to improve guests’ restaurant experience and increase their loyalty
- Drives and monitors sound community involvement programs
- Ensures the profitability of restaurant operations by operating within cost of goods and labor productivity guidelines while providing quality food and exceptional service
- Controls other direct operating expenses such as utilities, smallwares, etc., to minimize expense without adversely affecting operations
- Manages others work safely by being alert and taking action regarding safety hazards
- Ensures that all restaurant paperwork is completed accurately and on a timely basis including but not limited to: daily sheets, payroll, purchase orders, bank deposits, employment-related forms, etc.
- 5-8 years of experience as a General Manager in a high-volume, upscale casual/casual dining concept Steakhouse a plus
- Court of Master Sommeliers Level 1 a plus
- Strong operations background with exceptional leadership, communication and time management skills
- People First Mentality – passion for driving exceptional Guest & Employee experiences
- People Development – recruitment, selection and training of team members
- Top Line Driven Mindset
- Self-disciplined, multi-tasker with exceptional team building abilities
Del Frisco's Restaurant Group is based in Irving, Texas and operates four distinct restaurant concepts: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House, Del Frisco's Grille, Barcelona Wine Bar and bartaco. All restaurants create a seamless dining experience for guests. Each restaurant in the Del Frisco's Restaurant Group welcomes guests with genuine hospitality and a commitment to the local community.