Structural Project Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dekker/Perich/Sabatini is seeking a Structural Project Engineer to play a key role in applying modern design principals to highly creative projects. As passionate and self-driven team members at D/P/S, candidates would play a key role in creating inspired structural systems backed by the support of a firm that has been a leader in the industry for over 60 years.
Your Role on Our Design Team
- Be a key part of the DPS Structural Studio as we grow and take on larger and more complex projects
- Lead your design team through all phases of a project’s development
- Develop new standards and efficiency tools
- Engage and participate firm-wide in projects across multiple offices and geographic locations
- Mentor and teach other staff members
- Opportunities for research, teaching, and dialogs about architectural/structural design and innovation
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in structural analysis, design, and preparation of structural construction documents for architectural building projects of all types
- Able to use their strong communication skills and technical abilities to collaborate with a skilled project team under the direction of an experienced Structural Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in structural engineering or civil engineering with a structural focus
- PE license preferred, SE license a plus
- Familiarity with various building codes, construction materials, and design/analysis software is required
- Construction jobsite familiarity and a working knowledge of Revit is required
Dekker/Perich/Sabatini offers competitive benefits and salary packages based on education and experience. For a full list of our benefit options, please visit our careers homepage.
Dekker/Perich/Sabatini is a team of designers, planners, architects, and engineers, intent on creating passion for the built environment through our work. We believe that architecture and design can be transformational and that it must serve more than just a functional role. It should inspire, protect, delight, and empower users and entire communities.
We believe the most innovative designs are created through a multi-faceted perspective of places, people, and their processes. Collaboration, empathy, and understanding, combined with passion and expertise can shape our experiences and our environments.
We strive to tune our ability to see things through the eyes, hearts, and minds of our clients. If you think your vision, passion, and experience would enhance ours, we’d love to meet you.
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status, and any other protected class under state or federal law.
Get fresh Lead Structural Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.