Structural Engineer (Government)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dekker Perich Sabatini is seeking a Structural Project Engineer to contribute to our mission supporting work at Sandia National Laboratory (SNL), Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), and other various government installations. The successful candidate will work with a team of Engineers and Architects to perform detailed analysis and design for systems, structures, and components for the Department of Energy (DOE) using DOE design codes and standards.
Your Role on Our Design Team
- Be a key part of the structural DPS Government Studio as we grow and take on larger and more complex projects
- Design of conventional structures, including industrial facilities and office buildings
- Support of both new design and renovation of existing structures
- Exercise sound judgment in applying comprehensive engineering concepts to potentially unusual and/or complicated projects and situations
- Lead your design team through all phases of a project’s development
- Develop new standards and efficiency tools
- Coordinate design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in structural analysis, design, and preparation of structural construction documents for architectural building projects of all types
- Must have strong communication skills and technical abilities to collaborate with a skilled project team under the direction of an experienced Structural Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in structural engineering or civil engineering with a structural focus
- PE license preferred, SE license a plus
- Familiarity with various building codes, construction materials, and design/analysis software is required .
- Construction jobsite familiarity and a working knowledge of Revit is required
- Position requires US citizenship
- Must be able to obtain security clearance
Note: Please include a PDF of or a link to your portfolio in order to be considered.
Dekker Perich Sabatini offers competitive benefits and salary packages based on education and experience. For a full list of our benefit options, please visit our careers homepage.
Dekker Perich Sabatini is a team of designers, planners, architects, and engineers, intent on creating passion for the built environment through our work. We believe that architecture and design can be transformational and that it must serve more than just a functional role. It should inspire, protect, delight, and empower users and entire communities. We believe the most innovative designs are created through a multi-faceted perspective of places, people, and their processes. Collaboration, empathy, and understanding, combined with passion and expertise can shape our experiences and our environments. We strive to tune our ability to see things through the eyes, hearts, and minds of our clients. If you think your vision, passion, and experience would enhance ours, we’d love to meet you.
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status, and any other protected class under state or federal law.
Get fresh Structural Engineer Government jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.