Aesthetic Office Manager/Business Development Manager
Dejavu Med Spa PLLC Lone Tree, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aesthetic Office Manager/Business Development Manager needed for a high end, growing, busy, professional full-service medical spa in Lone Tree, Colorado.
Characteristics and Skill Set
● REQUIRED: Medical Spa Industry Experience: Preferred four years
● REQUIRED: Management: Minimum 4 years
● REQUIRED: LEADERSHIP SKILLS Highly motivated self-starter with pleasant and positive personality, warm and inviting to all patients on the phone and in person
● Excellent interpersonal communication skills a must, communicates in a friendly and professional manner
● Exceptional Customer Service
● Strong Sales experience and ability to drive team sales
● Very High Attention to Detail
● Excellent Computer/IT Skills
● Presents in a professional, groomed, and well-dressed manner
● Sales oriented and driven, Medical Spa sales a plus with ability to increase company bottom line sales and revenues
● Must be extremely organized
● Expert and quick Problem Solver
● Ability to accurately multi-task in a busy environment
● Expert Time Management Skills
● Knowledgeable or we will train on our product lines and medical aesthetic services
● Highly composed at front desk with high focus on patient needs
● Desire to grow and must be a very quick learner
● Day-to-Day operations of DejaVu Med Spa
● Administrative support to Manager and Owners
● Support RN’s and Medical Aestheticians to ensure office runs smoothly and effectively
● Consistently manage schedules to ensure appointments are booked properly, lunches are booked and have coverage, Appointments are rescheduled properly, and any major changes are communicated to the staff.
● Assist office staff in meeting monthly sales goals and setting monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
● Knowledge of all policies, procedures, treatments, packages, pricing, essential paperwork, and special promos
● Designing and implementing plans for growth and improvement
● Direct marketing and marketing strategies
● Proposes and develops
● Knowledge of Brilliant Distinctions and Care Credit a plus
● Communicates effectively and consistently important information to Staff and Owner
● Assist with monthly Inventory and report to Owner
● Prepares staff commission reports
WHY DEJAVU MED SPA?
DejaVu Med Spa is a renowned medical spa located in beautiful Lone Tree, CO. We have an inviting atmosphere with individualized attention, professionally trained staff who offer advanced medical spa treatments. DejaVu Med Spa is proud to offer modern skin care solutions and clinically proven services with state-of-the-art technology, while providing a customized, personal experience each and every time.
● Competitive compensation commensurate with Industry experience
● We do not offer Health Insurance Benefits at this time
● Manage accounting, human resources, administrative, and customer service for the community business office.
● Process payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, daily labor reports, month-end close, invoices, payment receipts, rent checks, etc.
● Recruit, hire, train, onboard, and development team members.
● Provide exceptional customer service to patients, and team members.
● Complete other duties as assigned.
● define strategies for the development of his/her segment of business;
● strengthen its position in existing business segments;
● analyze the competitors in the market;
● create and develop their business plans;
● implement sales strategies and operational plans to achieve the targets set for his/her BU;
● oversee the Customer Satisfaction of the customers;
● collaborate on the development of strategic and operational marketing;
● ensure the highest standards of quality.
● sourcing and recruiting engineers for his/her team (in close collaboration with the Recruitment Department) in order to meet the Customer's requirements;
● manage the technical activity of the engineers of his/her team of consultants;
● ensure the professional growth of team members;
● Responsible for reaching the assigned revenue and profitability targets.
Dejavu Med Spa PLLCWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth
9898 Rosemont AveLone Tree, CO