Entry Level Lab Technician I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Deibel Labs is a private food testing facility providing services in both food Microbiology and Chemistry testing. We play an integral role in food and product safety for industry-leading producers, as well as family run operations much like our own. Our location in Ooltewah, TN is growing and currently looking to hire a few full-time, entry-level Microbiology Technicians (40 hours/week and benefits included). We offer a competitive salary based upon knowledge and experience. Deibel pays 100% of health insurance premiums for self and contributes 50% for family. Deibel also offers a self-funded dental plan, vision plan, and 401K option along with profit sharing. Please submit a resume for consideration.
Check out our website at www.DeibelLabs.com.
Compensation: Starting hourly rates at $15 - $17 DOE plus competitive benefits package.
Schedule Offered: 9AM - 5:30PM
Shifts Hiring: Tuesday - Saturday; Sunday - Thursday
Requirements for Applicant: We Will Train
1. High School Graduate or equivalent (include any relevant coursework on resume)
2. 0-1 Years Work Experience (ideal for a recent graduate)
4. Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, and be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
5. Must be able to lift 10lbs with each hand and pick up to 50lbs.
6. Must have Good Documentation Practices
7. Must work occasional holidays
8. Must be willing to have a flexible schedule for days that require overtime
9. Must also live within 40 miles of Ooltewah, TN & reliable transportation. No relocation packages available.
- Coursework or an interest in food science is a plus but not required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or Work will be considered.
- Previous experience as a Vet Technician or in Food Plant, or fast pace food service industry (restaurants, starbucks etc) is a plus!
- We will train you!
Deibel Laboratories Inc
HealthcareView all jobs at Deibel Laboratories Inc