Customer Representative - Start ASAP
The customer comes first within the hospitality industry and that is no exception at COMPANY. Our Customer Service Representatives help the local neighborhoods by offering products and services from our various clientele to increase their brand awareness and community outreach. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a part of creating and delivering amazing consumer experiences. Whether it's getting answers quickly, consulting on products with compassion, or resolving their issues with a smile, the Customer Service Representative’s hospitality will be the difference between their encounter being just average or an exceptional one.
Like the hospitality industry, the primary purpose of the Customer Service Representative is to meet and exceed company sales goals in conjunction with cultivating a long-term relationship with our client’s customers. As a Customer Service Representative, you will discover the value of personal interactions through hospitality providing customers with a customized yet professional experience.
The responsibilities and tasks of the Customer Service Representative consist of:
- Understanding clients’ products to properly explain services and benefits to consumers and answer any questions so they get what they genuinely need
- Keeping a record of customer interactions, processed orders, and service schedules
- Taking initiative and demonstrating a “can-do” mindset, meeting challenges head-on no matter how difficult or stressful situations become
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude and exemplifying trustworthiness and hospitality toward consumers and staff
- Managing a team of Junior Customer Service Representatives
We want someone in the Customer Service Representative role whose qualifications include:
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- At least one year in Customer Service Representative roles or hospitality positions such as retail or restaurant
- Ability to recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Dedicate consistent learning and training to master the craft of hospitality to increase customer experience
- Be an effective problem solver
- Outgoing personality with a passion for helping others
- Passion for increasing in-person hospitality skill set to build better relationships
- Excellent communications skills
As an entry-level position, no matter your skill set or experience in the hospitality field, we will train you to become confident in providing the highest level of customer service possible. If you have a passion for helping others, you will fit in with our company culture. We have created a collaborative environment that encourages all Customer Service Representatives to feel that they are growing their personal skill set in communication, hospitality, routine, and confidence while advancing their careers in the process.
Powered by JazzHR
Defy ManagementFolsom, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.